Terms and Conditions
Our Data Protection Policy recognises two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
- Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and 'click stream' data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
- A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example, Clients' confidential data, individuals' home telephone numbers, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers, interview notes, CV's, etc. If your relationship with us includes providing FSW Design Limited with Sensitive Data, we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Sensitive Data outside of FSW Design Limited, if you so request, and will give you the chance to opt out of sharing this information within our own organisation.
FSW Design Limited collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Sensitive Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so. Our Policy provides the following:
- Notice - We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address, and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information, for example, to provide you with the service you requested, as well as for billing purposes. This information also enables us to develop and customise services better to meet your needs and preferences and to bring to your attention job etc. opportunities from FSW Design Limited and occasionally other sources that may be of interest to you.
- Opt Out - From time to time, we are approached by companies and organisations that have a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you. We may share your Personally-Identifiable Information with these companies in an effort to help you find these resources. We will, however, always gain your permission before disclosing Personally-Identifiable Information to third parties that are not affiliated to FSW Design Limited.
- Security - We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personally-Identifiable Information.
- Review and Correction - We are continuing to enhance our procedures to enable you to review and correct, upon request, the Personally-Identifiable Information we collect from you. Currently, we need you to make such a request in a manner that can be verified.
- Information Commissioner (formerly the Data Protection Commissioner) - FSW Design Limited currently has exemption.
FSW Design Limited will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All its data are for internal use only: clients only discover candidates' identity when they give permission. From time to time FSW Design Limited conducts surveys on market trends, pay levels etc. Individual responses are never published or revealed - only summarised data are released.
FSW Design Limited will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems.
The FSW Design Limited Data Protection Policy has been developed out of respect for the privacy preferences and choices of our candidates, suppliers customers, associates and staff. We have established procedures to ensure that every reasonable effort is made to address your concerns. If you have any questions or comments on FSW Design Limited and its data protection policy please contact one of our Directors. If you have a complaint about our handling of data, you have the right to involve the Information Commissioner - but please inform us first, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com, so that we may have the opportunity to address any issues directly with you.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We actively support and implement equal opportunities in employment and oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. We believe it is the duty of everyone to accept personal responsibility for the practical application of the equal opportunities policy.
As a responsible employer, FSW Design Limited takes active steps to ensure everyone we come into contact with is treated equally, fairly and with respect. The company monitors the ongoing application of the equal opportunities policy and reviews it on a regular basis.
It is the policy of FSW Design Limited to delight its customers and all who come into contact with FSW Design Limited with excellent quality of service, operations and results. This level of delight and satisfaction is achieved through reaching the best levels of communication and understanding possible between all stakeholders in the business.
Quality levels are monitored and an independent, externally managed process of continuous quality improvement is in place. The results of this process are communicated to clients and FSW Design Limited staff on a regular basis. It is acknowledged that quality is the responsibility of everyone at FSW Design Limited provides systems and training to enable the full potential of each employee and associate to be reached. It is the active participation and understanding of all staff, which enables FSW Design Limited to maintain and improve its high level of commitment to client, focused success.
FSW Design Limited Policy on the use of e-mail and the Internet
Purpose: To ensure that all employees and contractors engaged by FSW Design Limited are fully aware of those activities on e-mail and the Internet which are approved and those which are expressly forbidden when working with FSW Design Limited hardware and/or software, and in company or private time.
Coverage: All permanent and temporary employees together with associates and contractors engaged by FSW Design Limited.
Policy: FSW Design Limited encourages employees, associates and contractors to make full use of e-mail and the internet wherever this is justified in terms of time and cost in obtaining or despatching information to assist in FSW Design Limited in its business activities.
However, FSW Design Limited expressly forbids the use of these facilities in any of the following circumstances:
- The transmission of any FSW Design Limited confidential or business sensitive information, proprietary data Personally Identifiable Information or Sensitive Data etc. in violation of its general confidentiality policies or clients' and candidates' expressed preferences.
- The furtherance of personal business or non-company related pursuits.
- Obtaining or passing on any material or images which could be construed as being offensive, abusive, obscene, threatening or politically sensitive.
- Playing of games, purchasing or advertising goods, personal communications 'chat rooms' or other non-work related activities.
- Any other use, which FSW Design Limited deems to be unprofessional, unrelated or contradictory to the best business interests of FSW Design Limited.
Web Site Conditions
None of the material on this website may be published, broadcast, re-written or re-distributed in any form without the expressed written permission of FSW Design Limited or the copyright holder of the material.
However, any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, and print any document(s) or image(s) published by FSW Design Limited on its WWW server or any other published source provided that:
Reference to FSW Design Limited is made when the document(s) or image(s) is used, as follows:
- The document is used for informational purposes only.
- The document is used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- The document will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
- No modifications of any documents are made.
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Note that any product, process or technology described in a document on this server may be subject of other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by FSW Design Limited and not licensed hereunder.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this website ("Trademarks") are owned by FSW Design Limited or a third party who has granted FSW Design Limited a right to use them in this website. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the browser or user of this website the right to use any Trademark displayed in this site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark.
By using this website you agree that:
- If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the FSW Design Limited Web Site, or with any of these terms and conditions of use, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- You will be bound by these Rules of Use. FSW Design Limited reserves the right to revise the Rules of Use at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by FSW Design Limited may be terminated at any time without cause or notice.
- You may not, without express permission from FSW Design Limited, take any pages from this Web Site and reformat and display them. You also may not mirror any pages on your website.
- Your use of this website does not create a license or any other rights in FSW Design Limited trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
FSW Design Limited are not responsible for the content of, nor aware of all sites that are linked to this website. The fact that another website is linked to this website does not imply that:
- FSW Design Limited sponsors, licenses, endorses, is affiliated with or is otherwise connected to the site, the products or services described therein or its owner.
- FSW Design Limited have authorised the linked site to use any trademark, trade name, logo or other trademarked or copyrighted material of FSW Design Limited.
In general, FSW Design Limited believe that persons who make information available on the World Wide Web or in newsgroups do so with the expectation that such information will be publicly and widely available. FSW Design Limited further believes that its making newsgroup postings and links to publicly accessible Web pages available at this site is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Web and Usenet communications media.
We may, from time to time, ask demographic or personal preference questions. You are never required to answer these questions. This data may be used, generically and not assigned to specific customers, for identification of overall site demographics, user preferences and tastes. FSW Design Limited will never wilfully disclose individually identifiable information about its clients to any third party without first receiving that users specific permission.
We catalogue traffic patterns throughout the site, including identifying browser and system data. We gather this data to optimise site conditions for our users. This data, with no personal information, may also be provided to advertisers and potential advertisers so they may better evaluate their advertising options.
We may occasionally send you e-mail to provide you with information we think you may find useful. Additionally, if you take advantage of any email notification features, you will receive updates as frequently as warranted. Any email you receive from us will contain unsubscribe instructions should you wish to no longer receive e-mail from FSW Design Limited.
Nothing on any FSW Design Limited document shall be construed as conferring any license under any of FSW Design Limited or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
FSW Design Limited shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, FSW Design Limited and third party information is provided "AS IS". FSW Design Limited disclaim all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall FSW Design Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular FSW Design Limited shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to FSW Design Limited website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.